Home Remedies to Cure Yeast Infection fast
What is Yeast Infection? Yeast infection is a kind of fungal infection. It is also called ‘Candida’. Yeast infection is a disgusting problem for everyone, whether the men or women. Although there are number of Yeast infection, which causes different conditions. Yeast infection can affect other organs, just before it finally becomes poisonous to the body. Here are some home remedies to cure yeast infection fast.
Before this, we need to know the causes, symptoms and types of Yeast infection.
These are the causes of Yeast infection –
- Diabetic patients may suffer with Yeast infection.
- Poor sanitation is also a cause of Yeast infection.
- Bruise and Cut on misty prone area causes Yeast infection.
- Use of certain antibiotics promote the rise of yeast infection.
- Weak immune system also lead to Yeast infection.
- Flawless use of contraception pills also add yeast infection.
- Infected needles or injections may contribute yeast infection.
- Menstrual cycle, Menopause or pregnancy may also grow yeast infection.
Also Read – How to get rid of Fibroids
There are some symptoms of Yeast infection. Well, symptoms of Yeast infection may vary, depending on the body part of happening –
- In babies, it may occur due to Diaper rashes, itchy and red skin.
- There might be redness on tongue.
- The infected area must be painful.
- In oral infection, eating becomes difficult.
- It affects the skin can show red rashes with marked boundary.
- If the yeast infection is vaginal infection, the enclosed area is infected with irritation and itching.
- Painful and burning feeling during sexual act and urination.
- Vaginal discharge or water like liquid from vagina is also sign of Yeast infection.
Also Read – Ovarian Cyst – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
How to Cure Yeast Infection fast –
There are various solutions of yeast infection, you can cure it at home.
There are some bacterias present in Yogurt, which can restrict the growth of yeast infection in your body. To control Yeast infection, use plain and unsweetened Yogurt.
- You can add Yogurt in your diet chart.
- Apply Yogurt on the infected skin and leave it for at least 30 minutes. You can also leave it for overnight. It will prevent you from itching and burning.
- In vaginal yeast infection, you can soak a cotton in the yogurt and insert in your vagina for few hours. Apply this two times in a day.
Garlic is well known herb which is used in various food items. This is an anti-fungal, antibiotic and antibacterial herb effective in curing infection.
- Break some garlic cloves, make paste and apply the paste on the affected area. Garlic should be fresh, if not you can make thinner garlic oil and mix well with coconut oil and vitamin E oil. Now apply it on affected skin.
- You can eat some fresh garlic cloves also. It may originate bad breath, but is very powerful in curing yeast infection.
3. Coconut Oil
It has some effective anti-fungal components, that kills the fungus and cure yeast infection.
- Apply it on infected area three times in a day.
- You can make a mixture of Coconut oil with Cinnamon oil. Now apply the mixture on affected skin to control yeast infection.
- In Oral infection, swish the coconut oil in mouth for 5 minutes at least. You can add 2-4 drops of tea-tree oil. Don’t swallow.
4. Boric Acid
It’s a chemical element with antiseptic and anti-fungal components. Pregnant women don’t use it.
- Mix some water in boric acid.
- Now apply it on infected area and leave for few minutes.
- Now rinse it off with water.
- Do it once in a day.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with in 1 cup of lukewarm water and drink it two times a day.
- When you take bath, add some vinegar in lukewarm water. Wet your body in the water for an hour. You will get rid of irritation and itching.
- You can also apply vinegar on affected area with some plain water. Leave it for 15-30 minutes and then wash with clean water.
6. Online Professional Help Natural remedy –
There are many free online programs and few paid good reputed programs guided to cure yeast infection. If you have tried home remedies and its not helping 100%, visit these paid services as they are professional and have good knowledge and experience in this area.
These above are some Home Remedies to Cure Yeast Infection fast, you should try once at least.
Note – We are not professional medical advisors and this article is just for awareness. Please visit for professional help when needed.